Expansion 1: Underground
Please note that you must own the Underground DLC to gain access to this content. This is available on June 28 for Xbox One and PC, and August 2 for PlayStation 4.
- There is a secret war going on in the uncharted and claustrophobic depths of Manhattan. Root out the threat and earn unique rewards.
- Explore the Underground of New York in solo play or up to four player co-op.
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
New Incursion: Dragon’s Nest
- Travel to Hell’s Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan.
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access the incursion.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
New Gear Sets and Weapons
- Added four new Gear Sets:
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
- Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.