We will be taking the servers offline soon to apply update 2.0.03. The downtime for this update should take no more than 30 minutes. As always, we hope to come in under that time. The servers will go offline at 11AM UK, 6AM Eastern US time.
Sit back, relax, read the patch notes, and think about the socks.
- Don’t crash if an invalid preset is selected in bindings.
- Fixed a crash in trail rendering.
- Prevent a crash if closing bulletin board while the page is updating.
- Fixed a prospecting drone crash.
- Fixed a render crash with asteroid cluster.
- Fixed a crash from NPC launching.
- Zooming into a discovered planet surface map and zooming out will show all unknown planets – fixed.
- Corrected an issue when accumulating replication on SRVs so that we don’t halt network replications if the owner is currently in the classified camera.
- Shouldn’t have to drive away from the crashed ship sites and Barnacles to be able to recall your ship.
- Fixed a network error when shutting down drones.
- Rebalanced the ice field lighting in the CQC map.
- Fix for at least one cause for broken materials on Radeon HD 5000/6000 GPU’s.
- Fix skipping in ident video.
- Plus sign fixed for German language.
- When purchasing exploration data, Universal Cartographics is now able to include details on all bodies in a system.
- Fixed a number of star systems with stuck controlling minor factions.
- Addition of ‘Alternate Download’ option for users with slow download speeds.
- Fix for users unable to launch the 32-bit ED client.
- Fix for some new customers not seeing the redeem product prompt.
- Minor background update when launcher is booted via Steam.