Posted in Elite |
Comments Off on Elite: Dangerous Horizons & 1.5 Changelog
Here are the final patch notes for the Horizons and 1.5 (Ships) updates.
Remember you can get ready for the update by making sure you have downloaded the latest version of the launcher from here.
The servers are currently down and we are expecting them to be up between 4pm – 6pm GMT. However, we will keep you updated on this thread.
– Fix crash in kinematics
– Fix audio emitter error
– Speculative fix for crash on shut down
– Fix crash creating a new player ship during death
– Fix crash caused by pressing the back button when trying to bind to an axis
– Don’t crash when a prospector limpet collides with a planet surface (or any other physics object without user data)
– Make sure that the reverse mode is triggered if enter neutral/reverse if our velocity is negative
– Fix hand-ins for planetary missions
– Remove certain unused stations from planetary and pad size checks
– Fix issue with receiving no credits when selling cargo
– Fix planets shining through some materials
– Make sure re-supply all button adds the SRV
– Fix for Typos in commodity news
– Fixed spelling of minerals in mining data for class 3 planets
– When we leave a proving ground make sure to clear the flag to ignore the location safety checks. This should prevent someone from logging on in the middle of a star causing weird graphical glitches
– Don’t close a players recalled ship hatch when other ships launch from star ports