Default Ships 1.5 beta update – Patch notes
Here are the patch notes for the 1.5 “Ships” beta build. Remember to give it a really good test and leave your feedback here and your bugs here.
NEW CONTENT/FEATURES (1.5)
– Added Asp Scout
– Added Viper MkIV
– Added Federal Corvette
– Added Imperial Cutter
– Added Keelback
– PC/Mac: Added Bobbleheads!!!
– Added Imperial Fighter to CQC
– Added new missions
– Don’t die missions
– Don’t get scanned missions
– Multi-stage missions
– Missions can be received in space
– Assassination variants
– Contact missions
– Unique cargo missions – you have to deliver what you are given
– Timed window missions
– Added new open space scenarios:
– Search and rescue scenarios
– Wrecked ships scenarios
– New deep space salvage scenarios
– Distress call scenarios
– Alliance vip escort
– PC/Mac: Updated French, German and Russian translations
– Added more player group sponsored minor faction descriptions
– Master Chefs rare good added
– Renamed various planets
– Local emergency rescue NPCs added
Launch Date: 11/06/2015
Our first patch on the new Steam Betas, this patch adds several bug fixes, and adds in some quality-of-life changes for Shield Bar and Shot Particles.
- Feedback Improvements – Recoloured Shield Bars, fixed particle visibility.
- Veteran Balance – Fire Warrior, Ethereal, Berzerker, Stormboy, Scout
- More Optimizations – Additional cleanup to help your Frames-per-second.
We are renaming Nova to Ultimate to help with player understanding.
– Improvement – Changed Shield colours on enemy Veterans from Blue to Orange. This should help visibility in team fights.
– Bug Fix – Fixed an issue where players were running uncontrollably when the Shop was open.
– Improvement – Added Veteran footstep sound-effects.
– Bug Fix –Fixed an issue where bullets looked like they were not properly colliding with enemies.
– Bug Fix – Fixed an issue with some particles that were showing up in the Fog of War.
– Bug Fix – Fixed an issue with Item cooldowns resetting when sold and repurchased.
– Bug Fix – Smoothed the health bars to reduce jittering.
– Improvement – More optimizations to the particles systems which should help with performance.
– Combat Damage: 70 -> 85
– Combat Damage: 60 -> 50
– Passive Ultimate: 1 Ultimate per 2 seconds -> 1 Ultimate per 3 seconds
– Basic Attack Damage: 60 -> 80
– Attack Speed: 0.6 -> 0.8
– Lowered slowdown from shooting. Increased slowdown from shooting when running backwards.
– Slow Amount: 40% -> 30%
– Combat Damage: 80 -> 70
(Source – http://www.darknexusarena.com/forums/#/discussion/875/patch-0-4-1)